Monday, September 6, 2010

What music means to me

Music exists everywhere. Great music can change a human's mood and emotion. We can feel happy, sad, or crazy by listening music. According to the development of society, music is becoming more and more important. For me, music is always there, waiting me to explore a magnificent, mysterious and changeable world through it.

I used to let music comfort me. When I feel down or distressed, I leave myself alone to listen to music. I know it quieten me. After that, I will feel better and I can think in a clear way. On the other hand, I believe music can express some secrets of some thoughts that the performer could not tell anyone through language. So I try to express my ideas and my wishes by playing music. If I am deeply concentrated in playing music, I will forget my pain, my sadness even myself. Therefore, music really brings a wonderful world to me; I feel safe in this world.

Of course, not only music can comfort me, and help me to express myself, but also it is my profession. I will depend on it to exist. However, the most important thing is music really can bring a lot of benefit to me. A musician says, "I am what I play." It is an encouragement for me to be a musician.

2 comments:

  1. when i read her essay, i feel she looks like have lryic feeling about music, and she is quite confidence that music will be explored by herself. Also, she bring her heart into the music as well. when the music aroundm, she can feel safety. In the end, she has a strong ambition about study music.
    FengDawei U0807437

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I am what I play", I like this sentence too. I think music is the most sensitive way to express human feeling. Just like you, I enjoy the time when I play my instrument. I feel free to express myself through the music.

    ReplyDelete