Monday, September 27, 2010

Classical music

There are a lot of genre of music that I am interested in. Including pop, jazz, R&B, blues, hip-hop. However, for me, the most attractive music genre is classical music. I think others are popular to like and enjoy, but they are all can be traced from classical music. Classical music ban be the beginning of the music that now we are used to listen. So I can find lots of magnificent things by it. Composers' creative and genius ideas let me admire so much. I am always be surprised about how the composers write when I listen to classical music.

And there are numerous pieces in classical period, every composition is great, It needs much time to listen and understand. So I would like to spend time as much as I can to enjoy them.

1 comment:

  1. As you've pointed out, classical music stands testimony to the genius of the composers. It never fails to amaze me how the composer could hear all the aspects of the music in their minds, and put that all down on paper. They had so much to pay attention to: the harmony, the melody and the rhythm, for example. And they had to compose without the help of any of our modern computer technology!

    ReplyDelete