Saturday, January 30, 2010

What does music make me feel ?

When facing with this question, I think music is extremely important. It is everywhere, it can express every emotions from human-beings. If we are sad, we can listen to music to heal the hurt. In contrary, we can use music to interpret our happiness and exaltation.
Fortunately, I started to learn music when I was a young girl. For me, music like a kind of magic that can bring you to a lot of different artistic conceptions. Sometimes, you can not express your feeling by words or your phiz, but you can use music to say it. For example, when I was in high school, I went through for a really dark period. In that period, I can not find my way and whatever I paid efforts, it all did not work. I was so disappoint everyday. So I listen to lots of music, and play my cello in my room that the light were closed. In the music, I could feel that my heart is quiet and calm, I was not anxious or afflicted. So after that period, I realized what does music make me feel and what does it mean to me. When I play cello or just listen to music, I believe everything has significance to me.
To sum up, music gives me hope,joy and belief. I know there are number of kind of music that I do not play before, I want to use my whole life to understand different type of music.

3 comments:

  1. Nice Post ! I learn a lot of things by your Post , you are right ,music gives our hope , joy and belief ,it is become a part of our spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same feeling as you! I like to play the violin in a small room, no noise and I don't need to consider too much, I just enjoy with the music.
    "you can not express your feeling by words or your phiz, but you can use music to say it." I really agree with that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems that most of us go through the darkness by music:)

    ReplyDelete