Saturday, January 16, 2010

Introduction&Musical influences

My name is Zhang Hui, I am 19. And I am from China. So nice to be here today and have my first English blog.
I began to study cello when I was 6 years old, my mum chosen this instrument to me because she hopes that I can become a quiet, concentrated and generous girl. I did not think I like cello at the beginning, I just regard practise as one of my tasks I have to finish everyday. However, when I grow up, I know many different kinds of music and a lot of musicians, I realized how important is music to the human-being gradually. I am attracted by music's magic, and I am encouraged by outstanding musician's passion. So I fall in love with music. I think music can bring me into every emotions, and I can express my private feelings with my cello. It is really a fantastic experience. And musician's concentration and persistence make me feel that I want to be one of them.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Hui``````What a surprise !I can found you in this English blog, because I am not very familiar with this````

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hui ````nice post and good job but I found some mistake in your journal.
    1st, I think you should change 'CHOSEN' to 'CHOOSE'
    2nd, I think 'change something from ' is better than 'To' .

    ReplyDelete